Atlanta’s very own electro pop duo CLAWS were in Parhelion’s Studio A finishing up mixes for their upcoming debut album. Producer & CLAWS member Graham Marsh was overseeing the project with help from engineer Ralph Cacciurri.
CLAWS recently performed a sold out show at the Earl in Atlanta with artist Ruby Velle.
- Legendary rap group De La Soul visits Parhelion!September 21, 2015 - 10:09 PM
- Brandy working on new music in Studio AAugust 10, 2015 - 5:58 PM
- The Indigo Girls In StudioFebruary 19, 2015 - 7:06 AM
- Big K.R.I.T. back in Parhelion for “Cadillactica”July 15, 2014 - 6:14 PM
- Claws putting finishing touches on debut album!June 15, 2014 - 5:44 PM