Had a great week at Parhelion Recording Studios. The Indigo Girls stopped in to mix the new record. Awesome sessions!
Atlanta’s very own electro pop duo CLAWS were in Parhelion’s Studio A finishing up mixes for their upcoming debut album. Producer & CLAWS member Graham Marsh was overseeing the project with help from engineer Ralph Cacciurri.
CLAWS recently performed a sold out show at the Earl in Atlanta with artist Ruby Velle.
Check it out everyone. Parhelion’s new Studio B is now up and running and open for business.
Studio B is the perfect small production room with huge capabilities. Boasting a new Apollo 16 interface with tons of UAD plug ins.
API recording chain 512c mic pre, 525 compressor, & 550A EQ.
Tons of virtual instruments & keyboards, and drum machines and other toys to play with!
Vocal booth for recording vocals or any other overdubs you need.
More photos coming soon!
Contact us for rates and availability!
We’ve been wanting one for a long time and now we have it. Parhelion Recording Studios in Atlanta, is now the proud owner of a Telefunken 251E. Regarded as the best vocal mic in the world.
Click on the banner to stream a track
Album is also available on vinyl by Brutal Panda Records Oct. 29th
- Legendary rap group De La Soul visits Parhelion!September 21, 2015 - 10:09 PM
- Brandy working on new music in Studio AAugust 10, 2015 - 5:58 PM
- The Indigo Girls In StudioFebruary 19, 2015 - 7:06 AM
- Big K.R.I.T. back in Parhelion for “Cadillactica”July 15, 2014 - 6:14 PM
- Claws putting finishing touches on debut album!June 15, 2014 - 5:44 PM